The Canberra Blues Society was formed in 1996 by a few local blues musicians. Their aim was to promote blues music and local blues musicians throughout the Canberra region.
The Canberra Blues Society has now been incorporated as a non-profit organisation with the following aims and objectives:
- The promotion of blues music throughout the Canberra region
- The organisation of regular events in order to achieve the aims and objectives of the Society
- The organisation of social gatherings for members of the Society
- The publication of newsletters and other blues music related products
- The promotion of young musicians interested in blues music
- Any other lawful activities which the committee, form time to time, may organise to further the aims and objectives of the Society.
All memberships fall due for renewal on 1st July each year.
Annual Fee 12 months
- Single: $25
- Single Concession: $20
- Family: $40
- Family Concession: $30
Pro rata rates apply if you join after September during the current membership year. Please refer to the membership form for these rates.
To apply for membership of the Canberra Blues Society, please open and print the CBS Membership Form 2017 and follow the instructions on the form.